01 December, 2006

regular update

Just writing to keep this thing updated.

Quite a busy couple of weeks just gone. Alex and I have both had trips this week. Alex to Birmingham to attend a meeting of angry solicitors about the government's new legal aid reforms, me to newport to be a witness at an asylum hearing for one of our congregation and to exeter for an Assemblies of God regional meeting.

At the moment, I am getting ready for Sunday in church. I am preaching and starting our Christmas series. Also doing our Christmas song (which I wrote) for the first time on Sunday. It's called a Christmas Journey.

Apart from that, I am enjoying basketball a lot at the moment. If you're interested in that, follow this link.

Which will take you to a fun bit of video. My favourite is the 6 foot 10 Yao Ming being blocked by the 5 foot 6 Nate Robinson.

Ok, will post again soon with exciting pictures of the many varied and lurid christmas lights of Plymouth and with an end of year's report on 2006.

Simon

No comments: